Wednesday, June 27, 2012

I believe this blog will be a priceless tool for me, and provide a wealth of knowledge and insight from numerous cultures, philosophies and perspectives. Sometimes, I feel that I have so much more to learn about child development and education, even while I am thinking there cannot possibly be much that I do not already know. I listen to my classmates, most of whom have considerable experience in the education field, and I know that I will get there too someday - but I am counting on this blog to help me. After all what good is theory without practice? Is it not similar to faith without works? How can you value and prove your passion without advocacy?
I would love to hear your thoughts on my thoughts.

2 comments:

  1. LIsa I also believe this blog will be a great experience to all. However, there are somethings that I really need to get acquainted with and learn how to do, but once I get it, it will work out just fine. Pratice makes perfect!! When we think we have all the knowledge there is about early learning,there are so much more we can learn.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I too need to get a handle on somethings - especially this blogging. Already I feel that I am seeing things from different perspectives - which I believe is always a plus.

      Delete