Thursday, August 16, 2012

THANK YOU


I would like to take a moment to thank all of my classmates for contributing to my learning and professional development. Sharing thoughts and ideas with each of you has been a priceless experience. I respect and admire your passion and dedication. I thought I would leave you with this quote to further inspire your professionalism, advocacy and leadership.
                    
                           
"There can be no keener revelation of a society's soul than the way in which it treats its children.”
                                                                              
                                      Nelson Mandela, Former President of South Africa

7 comments:

  1. Lisa,
    Thank you for all of your insightful comments during discussions and blog assignments. I have enjoyed being in class with you.
    Marquis

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I hope to see your name in future classes as I have enjoyed learning with you and been inspired and provoked to higher thinking by many of your comments and insights.

      Delete
  2. Lisa! You bring forth a challenge and I like that a lot! Thank you for the many comments on my blog I truly appreciate your honesty as well as your input! Best wishes in the future!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lisa this has been a great experience for me as well. Having the opportunity to post comments, and share ideas. I hope to see your name on the roster for the next class. Good Luck in your future endeavors.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you for your support and encouragement through the course. You have provided awesome feedback and encouragement in discussions and blogs. You are a team player, you not only help you make sure your colleagues are successful too. I hope that you will continue to keep that same spirit as you continue in this program. Thank you again.

    ReplyDelete
  5. The power of the quote that you picked for this week is great. It makes me reminds me of the statement "it takes a village to raise a child". If we team up with parents and other caregivers to try and provide the best situation for our children we give them the best chance of being successful!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you for your encouraging words and views that you contributed to discussions during this course. Best Wishes in the futurel

    ReplyDelete