Sunday, July 22, 2012

WORDS OF PASSION AND DEDICATION FROM EARLY CHILDHOOD PROFESSIONALS shared by Lisa Martin

Louise Derman Sparks, Professor Emeritus at Pacific Oak College, CA said of her career choice....

"It became my life long work - early education. The passion to make sure all children were taught in environments and in ways that truly nurtured their ability to grow and develop to teir fullest potential."

Leticia Lara, Regional Manager, Outreach and Professional Development for Zero to Three said...

"My passion has been evolving... it grows. Today my passion as a professional is to bring my ideas and actions into changing policy and to changing practice, and influencing research."

Both these women have expressed goals and desires near and dear to me.

1 comment:

  1. I wish more early childhood providers would have that time of passion.

    ReplyDelete